Pickleball is a racquet sport which combines elements of badminton, tennis, and table tennis. The sport is played on a court with the same dimensions as a doubles badminton court. The net is similar to a tennis net, but is mounted two inches lower. The game is played with a hard paddle and a polymer wiffleball.
- Adult Pickleball Sessions meet on Mondays and Thursday.
- Sessions running late October - mid April will take place in the Rec. Center.
- All participants will help set up and clean up equipment for each court. (Indoor Play)
- Sessions running Late April - Mid October will take place at the Main St. park.
- Summer Saturday Sessions will meet at The Rec. on Saturday mornings, 9:30-11:00am.
Outdoor Pickleball Courts
- The outdoor courts are open to the public at sunrise and are based on a 1st come, 1st use system.
- Please be respectful to others and if crowded limit your game play to accommodate all.
- The courts will be closed to the public whenever OSPR is running a program on the courts.
- Private lessons are not allowed at any OSPR facility.
- The courts lights will be turned on seasonally from sundown until 8:00pm.
- No games shall be played after the lights are off.
- Once the lights are off, the park is closed.
- When waiting to play, please keep a social distance from other players.
- You will need to bring your own water bottles.