Volunteer Coaching Information
Thank you for your interest in volunteer coaching with Old Saybrook Parks and Recreation. We have four leagues in which we accept volunteer coaches and in this page you should find all the information needed to understand your roll and register to be a coach with OSPR!
We are in need of coaches for our Fall outdoor soccer, Indoor Soccer, Winter basketball and Spring T-Ball leagues.
All of our coaches must fill out the application found below at least once per year that they are looking to coach. All of our coaches must also submit to a universal background check as well.
We would like to thank you in advance for your time, dedication and commitment to our youth and community alike.
- Each coach needs to have their own profile, with separate login and password, to their family account.
- This will not affect or change the other parents/adults/guardians within the same household account.
- A typical Season will run 7-8 weeks
- One practice per week, Mon. - Fri, not to exceed an hour.
- One Game per week on Saturday.
- Communication to parents for schedules, via email, text, phone
Additional Forms and Files: