Virtual Lax Skills Camp
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Keep your skill sharp this Summer with a Virtual Lacrosse Skills Camp This program is instructed by former college lacrosse athlete Jillian Temple. Class will take place via the Zoom Cloud Meeting App the week of July 27th through the 30th. Players will need an open space so that they can work through some fun skill work and drills. There will also be time throughout the week to talk with Jillian about the skills and drills each player will like to work on.
- Prior to the start of class, participants should download the Zoom App available for Android or IOS users.
- This program will require an internet connect via WiFi or using your data plan an charges may apply, please contact your carrier for rates.
- Our instructor will email you a link, meeting ID and passcode about 30 minutes prior to the start of each class.
- Please do not share this information with anyone.
- You will be prompted to allow your device to access its microphone and camera, should you want to engage in our program.
- Once in our classroom, please mute your microphone unless asked by our instructor otherwise.
- Please use the chat icon to send a message to our instructor and the group.
This camp will give you more knowledge/ skill of the game of lacrosse. It will incorporate proper stick skills like holding a stick/ cradling all the way to proper positioning when on the field (drawings).
Instructor Jillian Temple
- Played colligate lacrosse for Plymouth State University
- Started coaching right out of college. I’ve been coaching kids as young as 1st grade to training a local college player.
- Certified personal trainer
- Level 1 Precision nutrition certified
- CPR certified.