Old Saybrook Parks & Recreation
Skip to nav
5th Grade Teen Center Membership
Members may attend the Rec every Friday afternoon from 2:30 – 4:00pm, starting on Friday, October 9th.
1/2 Days of School on Friday - TC is open 11:55am to 4:00pm
Due to the pandemic, we are keeping the teen center at a max capacity of 25 members. All members must wear a mask when they enter our facility. We want parents to know that our facility is cleaned every morning. We will be asking our members to disinfect any equipment that they are done using after EVERY use. Staff members will be cleaning the teen center as an extra precaution throughout the entire duration the teen center is open. Lastly, because of the max capacity restrictions, we will be asking members to "reserve" for weeks they are planning on attending the teen center. You will only be allowed to reserve dates three weeks prior and only to those with memberships.
All indoor programs & activities are postponed until further notice
While the Teen Center remains closed, check out our virtual Teen Center Activities!
Please visit our 5th grade Teen Center reservation program to reserve dates
- The membership fee for 5th Graders is $5.00 for the whole membership year, which is October 9th - August 28th. A signed membership form is required for participation! The membership agreements shall be completed electronically
- Students will be signed in/out by our staff members electronically. It's important that members make themselves present. Once a student is signed into the Rec, they can't leave until a parent picks them up.
- *We are maxing the limit of members to 25 each day. Reservations must be made for the week that your child will be attending so we stay in compliance with CDC and state guidelines.*
- To reserve dates, you must visit the "5th grade Teen Center Reservation" program. Reservation dates will become available three weeks prior from the start of any given week on a first come first serve basis. It's free to reserve as long as you're a member!
- Teen Center members will disinfect equipment after each use. Also will exercise proper hand washing hygiene by applying hand sanitizer and washing hands frequently
- Per Connecticut General Statute 19a-77 we are required to disclose that our programs are not licensed by the State Office of Early Childhood.
Additional Forms and Files:
5th Grade Teen Center
- Fridays only
- Afterschool until 4:00pm
- Must Sign in and out
- Parent Must Pick Up