Summer Camp 3rd & 4th Grade
Welcome to Summer Camp for 3rd & 4th graders. We have 9 weeks of summer fun lined up and look to spend as much time outside in the fresh air as we can. This Camp will take place at the Recreation Center, but will use all the surrounding properties as well for games, arts-n-crafts, activities, water days and so much more. While we will not have any out of town field trips this summer we will look to visit Mini Golf at Saybrook Point and the splash pad at Trask Park and Harvey's Beach. Additionally, we will be having different performers visit our camp once every week for some awesome entertainment. Click on the file below for further information.
Drop off and Pick up
- You will drop off and pick up your child at the gym of the Rec. Center.
- Please have a valid photo ID ready for pick up.
PLEASE: You Are only allowed to Sign up For 4 Session. On June 1st if there is still room in session you can sign up for additional sessions!
* Please provide your child with a full water bottle, snack and lunch each day.
* Please apply sunscreen on your child each day before drop off at camp.
* On "water days" please send your child to camp with a towel and complete change of clothes.
* The Last week of Camp, week 9 will be our annual Color Wars week.
* In the event of an OSPR cancelled week of camp or a mandatory quarantine, only account credits will be given.
Per Connecticut General Statute 19a-77 we are required to disclose that our programs are not licensed by the State Office of Early Childhood.
Additional Forms and Files: