Old Saybrook Parks & Recreation
Skip to nav
Program Registration, Cancellation and Refund Information
PROGRAM REGISTRATION, CANCELLATION AND REFUND INFORMATION
- All recreational programs require advance registration unless noted. Programs are filled on a first come first serve basis.
- Residents and non-residents may register in person or online.
- Please note deadlines for registration as certain programs may have shorter or extended registration periods.
- If insufficient enrollment causes a class to be cancelled, notification will be given and full tuition refunded, or a credit will be given for future use.
- OSPR reserves the right to change dates, consolidate classes, and/or modify programs in order to make programs accessible to the general public.
- Late charges may be applied to registrations obtained after deadline.
- Full refunds given (7) seven days prior to start date of program.
- 50% refund will be given if cancellation occurs less than (7) seven days prior to program.
- No refund will be given to the following programs, Summer Camp, School Vacation Camps and Sport Camps, if cancellation occurs less than (7) seven days.
- Other cancelation fees may apply.
- No refund given after program starts. Athletic Leagues with OSPR are considered started once registration ends and jerseys are ordered.
- Medical conditions verified by a physician’s letter will be honored and full tuition refunded or a credit will be given for future use.
- Registration Starts at 9:00AM promptly in the office or online
- Office Registration Accepts Cash, Check, or Credit/Debit Cards (MasterCard, Visa, Discover). Online registration is credit/debit cards only.
- Partial scholarships are available for most programs, please speak with the Director or Assistant Director for assistance.