Summer Camp 5th - 8th Grade
Welcome to Summer Camp 2022 for 5-8th grade. We have 9 weeks of summer fun lined up and will spend the entire time outside. This Camp will take place at Clark Community Park/Town Park located on 170 schoolhouse road. Truly the perfect spot for adventure & outdoor activities. We will have campers participating in arts-n-crafts, science, nature activities, water games, and sport games. Any out of town field trips this summer we will look to visit Mini Golf at Saybrook Point and head down to the town beach.
Campers will not be required to wear masks. However, Masks will be required on the bus to the Town Beach/Mini Golf on Wednesdays.
Every week will be a different "theme" that some of our activities will look to mirror. You can check out the themes by scrolling to the bottom of the page.
Also, Please check out the performers scheduled to visit our camp this year! Each week will be different, so have our campers decide what week they're most interested in!
Mondays: Introductions & Banner Project!
Tuesdays: Hiking day!
Wednesdays: Town Beach/Mini Golf
Thursdays: On-Site Entertainment (Outside entertainers will come to our camp!
Fridays: Fishing Day! Bring your tackle box & Poles!
Drop off & Pick up
- Campers will be dropped off in front of the basketball courts at Clark Community Park/Town (170 Schoolhouse Rd.)
- Please have a valid photo ID ready for pick up.
PLEASE: You Are only allowed to Sign up For 4 Sessions. On June 1st if there is still room in session you can sign up for additional sessions!
* Please provide your child with a full water bottle, snack and lunch each day.
* Please apply sunscreen on your child each day before drop off at camp.
* On "water days" please send your child to camp with a towel and complete change of clothes.
* In the event of an OSPR cancelled week of camp or a mandatory quarantine, only account credits will be given.
Per Connecticut General Statute 19a-77 we are required to disclose that our programs are not licensed by the State Office of Early Childhood.
Additional Forms and Files: